Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$4 per day for housekeeping, and US$5 per bag for porterage.
Fontanel Mansion Experience and Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour:
• We suggest dressing comfortably and wearing appropriate shoes, as there are periods of walking. Members also should have all items with them for an enjoyable day such as a camera, etc.
• There are no limitations, but if Members require ADA accommodations, Gray Line TN will need 48 hours’ notice.
• No firearms allowed on coaches or any of the attractions.
• The minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid government issued ID.
• Any food or beverages not mentioned can be purchased directly by the member. Also, any souvenirs are to be paid for directly by the member.Sample Lunch Menu:
• House salad.
• Fresh baked breads.
• Choice of lasagna, baked spaghetti or penne alfredo with grilled chicken.
• A brownie for dessert.
• Choice of iced tea or coffee.